23.4.11

Day after day =] *wicked smile

DING DONG! YEAH i'm BACK ... There was a time not update my blog, everything is fine, living a simple life,did not go shopping for some time, started a bit strange for shopping, maybe this is good for me. and The relationship between friends is getting better, especially in school, we meet every day, talking and laughing, how would laugh. test would soon be picking up, do not know which subjects should i read? I started to feel the pressure , allow me to relax it? today. got up very early, early in the morning to start the Internet, and BRYAN DING talk, haha, that is ridiculous.
On this day, always think what are you doing, where are you going , feeling somewhat ridiculous.
awww.yeah, i was bored for my stupid hair style, i so gonna to change it, yeah,wait me, a new EDWARD coming soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment